So far so good! Here is another re-cap on this week’s recipes:
- Radishes – Sauteed Radishes and Sugar Snap Peas with Dill
- Turnips – Stir-fry (same recipe as I used from Week 1, so I didn’t re-post about it for this week)
- Baby Chard Mix – Sadly these became very wilty before I was able to use them fresh! But we didn’t throw them out because they weren’t actually bad, just very limp. We mixed up them up in a baked recipe I will talk about for Week 6
- Collard Greens – Hottie Black-Eyed Peas & Collard Greens with Ginger Mashed Sweet Potatoes & Apples
- Fresh Garlic – Homemade Pizza
- Sugar Snap Peas – Sauteed Radishes and Sugar Snap Peas with Dill
At the end of this week we got to go camping up in Allenspark, about an hour west from Longmont. It was a great time, and since it was just days before the state-wide fire-ban went into effect, we were even able to get some (very unhealthy) campfire cooking in!